Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hooligans

Lineage 2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?

Go down 
+5
HunBuffoss
MaMaN
Beni
savage
yossia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
yossia

HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Empty
PostSubject: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Hello to everyone from HOOLS !! hope you remember me Wink i was playing in Hooligans with Benitoz on CL at old frintezza Wink it was best times on my l2 games ever Wink since that time i travel to many servers and never got so much fun as at old frintezza Wink

now im going to play at new server 30x substack on interlude client, its seems to me good server, very popular for sure.
im going to play with few of my friends from l2 and from real life,
i just thought that maybe we can try to make some good clan and make some fun to own everyone as it was at old frintezza Wink
this server going LIFE tommorow at 19.00 GMT, untill than everyone of you can go check it out at beta test Smile
every info you need you can find here ->

l2giants.com

Any of you intresting about game with me and my mates ? Smile i will be honored to play with all of you again Wink just write here if anyone wanna play, we can make some powerfull clan, just need active players and i know that here i can find best players of L2 Smile
any sugestions ?

w8ing for you answers !!!!

EDIT
Guys, if anyone wanna play at this server ill be online from tommorow morning all day and after server go life maybe even all night Wink so just pm me ingame and JOIN ME ONLINE !! Very Happy in game im ---> Yossia

Oh and i forgot to add that Hesbollah clan will be there so its not goona be easy game and for sure a lot of good pvp action Smile
Back to top Go down
savage

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm

OMG.. pls dont do this.... aaaa
I want to play but I dont have time Sad
Wife, second wife (Mazda 6), new apartment.. job, second job (designe www)... BUT maybe....Smile
Back to top Go down
yossia

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:48 pm

hope you will find some free time Wink Very Happy but also i hope that not only you wanna play on l2giants ! common! there will be more good players like ElfHunter, HunBuffos, KingOfLife, some of my friends that you dont know them, Asnboi, Rioskai and many others !

P.S
Savage kojarze Ciebie z dawnych lat ale nie wiedzialem ze jestes z PL Very Happy ja ze swinoujscia Wink
Back to top Go down
savage

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 am

Hehe ja Ciebie też kojarze:P
Ja już z Hoolsami tak od Shadow latam:) -> miss old times.
Back to top Go down
yossia

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 am

noone active here or you just dont care ?? ;] only savage ?
Back to top Go down
Beni
Admin
Beni

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Hey Yossia tongue
how are you? Gl with that server i havent time for l2 anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
MaMaN

MaMaN

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm

i can't play cuz of army, i spend my life 24/7 there... but maybe i'll ask for a break in 1/2 months, we'll see
Back to top Go down
HunBuffoss

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Hi all Smile
Back to top Go down
Salee

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi
I'm not sure if ill find so much time as before. I'll think about it.
Is it stack subs with mutants (PR/PH)? x-men (ol/?) allowed? W/a mastery stuck?
Back to top Go down
yossia

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Smile hello Beni, Maman Wink im ok thx and how are all of you guys ? thats bad that not many of you have time to play l2 but if you find some you still can join me Smile

at this server im going to play on its only stack subs without mutants, so you can make for example necro/ol or bd/sws Smile dont rly know how its gonna be with stuck masteries but i think it work, everything you need you can find out here -> l2giants.com, server is going life in 3.03.2011 Wink if enyone will start to play me and my friend will make some clan, just pm me in game "yossia" or "dozer" Smile its seems to be many online at the begining but who knows, we have some plans with friends to start on server but for know we will see how its gonna be Wink i wanna make our clan to be such powerfull as Hools Wink and i think i will make name of clan "Hools" or smth similar to remind old times Wink
Back to top Go down
ZaDoR

ZaDoR

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:29 pm

yossia wrote:
Smile hello Beni, Maman Wink im ok thx and how are all of you guys ? thats bad that not many of you have time to play l2 but if you find some you still can join me Smile

at this server im going to play on its only stack subs without mutants, so you can make for example necro/ol or bd/sws Smile dont rly know how its gonna be with stuck masteries but i think it work, everything you need you can find out here -> l2giants.com, server is going life in 3.03.2011 Wink if enyone will start to play me and my friend will make some clan, just pm me in game "yossia" or "dozer" Smile its seems to be many online at the begining but who knows, we have some plans with friends to start on server but for know we will see how its gonna be Wink i wanna make our clan to be such powerfull as Hools Wink and i think i will make name of clan "Hools" or smth similar to remind old times Wink

Hello bro Smile

Same is with me, job, study in weekends Razz
Mayby i get some free time but in this day dont know yet Smile

PS:
Sami starzy gracze, Savage kiedys musimy wyskoczyc na te piwko we Wrocku xD
Back to top Go down
WojtasS

WojtasS

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 am

Hello Yosia:) Remember me? Pamiętasz;P?

A new server? aaa no, i have school now, dont have time for L2 now + zador <-- he always tell me: dont start, if you start play again you will dont have time for real life;)

btw, sorry for my english:P
Back to top Go down
Alml

Alml

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alml

Alml

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 pm

you dont play there liar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?   HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO to everyone from Hools / wanna join me ?
Page 1 of 1