Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hooligans

Lineage 2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new Hope.

Go down 
+2
MaMaN
Bumbebee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bumbebee

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Hello everyone, long time i know. i start playing at Frinteza x10 now it seems to be good server, but what are u doing guys? remember old times? when we rock all server? best times in l2 live was there! I i never dream to be at epic rb but hools made me alternativ to be there with all ppl. Ok the point of that topic is to revive hools but problem is that Beni cant play ( i hear that from maman) and only 2 ppl can be liders of Hools Beni or MAman we need 24/7 cl but its hard thing and i dont know is there hope that hools will be at frinteza again. Btw i got very much hope for that i miss all the ppl. I want know who play there to be thogether so if u play make post here and ur sugestion. I know there play: me( bumble), tomer, maman, dinger from old so if u there give me know! sorry for my english;) hools4ever;)
Back to top Go down
MaMaN

MaMaN

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 am

20+ppl from x15-hools atm playing on x10,some joined ci and some clanless...

and yeah... good times,was fun,but i don't see any hope since beni is busy in real life. i can't and i don't want to be cl.and anyway when i was for a small time cl,beni always assist me behind Smile so it's beni=hools(no beni-no leader-no hools)
Back to top Go down
Oby

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: aha   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Maman you got point no Beni and you no Hool.maibe he will come back:D
Back to top Go down
Alml

Alml

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 am

I resently started there...im lvl 35 atm...adenas plox xD...and ye maman is a fat nerd
Back to top Go down
ZaDoR

ZaDoR

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 am

Alml wrote:
I resently started there...im lvl 35 atm...adenas plox xD...and ye maman is a fat nerd
guys fuck l2... real life is better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaMaN

MaMaN

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:24 am

I'm not playing anymore. i think zador is right.
anyway alml if u wanna i can give u a bot - se with empower lv 3.
Back to top Go down
ZaDoR

ZaDoR

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:13 am

MaMaN wrote:
I'm not playing anymore. i think zador is right.
anyway alml if u wanna i can give u a bot - se with empower lv 3.

mayby we meet in some time together on server but its "mayby" and pwned last time Very Happy
Hool1gans for ever Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Beni
Admin
Beni

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Hey bumble !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bumbebee

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 pm

YOOOOOOOOO BENI !! U ARE ALIVEE OMG!! OUR HOPE
Back to top Go down
Beni
Admin
Beni

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:42 pm

hahahahhahahahahaha, i am alive but hope is dead atm Razz i havent time at all next 4 month..and from what friends told me that server got like 1k player online and for start is shit..
Back to top Go down
ZaDoR

ZaDoR

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 am

Beni wrote:
hahahahhahahahahaha, i am alive but hope is dead atm Razz i havent time at all next 4 month..and from what friends told me that server got like 1k player online and for start is shit..
will be same story... CI pwned HesboTards on Aden siege... and they make emoquit because same cry "we had laggs" xD
same TeamSh1t... Enclave stay and still farm to get S grades and then they start pvp with mobs Very Happy

Last edited by ZaDoR on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZaDoR

ZaDoR

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 am

yea Hool1gans xD but Maman you sux still Razz

Last edited by ZaDoR on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MaMaN

MaMaN

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck ci enclave and hesbo xD

1 |_ 0 \/ 3 ]-[ o O I_ 1 G @ I\| $ !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Hope.   The new Hope. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Hope.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hooligans :: General-
Jump to: