Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hooligans

Lineage 2 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holi end - last sieges :p

Go down 
+8
GrandSavage
Freja
Dinger
Mambo_stengah
apamuk
BaWing
Alml
Beni
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Beni
Admin
Beni

Holi end - last sieges :p Empty
PostSubject: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 am

So guys, soon i am gonna go holiday and later when i come back i will start work cuz school time is over Neutral
Dunno exactly why but Maman isent playing anymore cuz he get bored and i havent same fun without him...and anyway continue to play l2 and know that in 12 day i have to stop it anyway cuz of holiday and work is not very exiting....
If there are enought ppl this saturday 20:00 +1gmt and sunday 16:00+1 gmt we can make last siege and pwn those nubs :p Until sunday i will log anyway not allday but i will log some hours :p
Was rly rly fun play with u all, i finded many new friends and nice l2 players Surprised tnx u all for have been in holi :*

If any1 wonna add me in msn nicotin1000@yahoo.it
Back to top Go down
Alml

Alml

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:40 am

nerd
Back to top Go down
BaWing

PostSubject: >.<   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 am

i have not much time of l2, but never was in so good clan as Hools. I met the best CL i ever seen. Hools played for fun and not to fuk our heads when we do something wrong, i see us lauguing when we win, lauguing when we loose, and thats game for fun.
Even without beni or hools i want keep your friend >.<
i do the same, if some gay wanna see sweet 15 years boy naked pics just add me: gusto.machado_@hotmain.com

joking >.< i know you hate me so gf Very Happy

beni i still believe you will come someday Wink
Back to top Go down
Alml

Alml

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:47 am

nerd
Back to top Go down
Alml

Alml

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 am

I still love aryel :*
Back to top Go down
apamuk

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 am

loh. it was a pleasure playing with you all Smile
so... it`s my first and last topic. :*
thx for all.
Back to top Go down
Mambo_stengah

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Beni wrote:
So guys, soon i am gonna go holiday and later when i come back i will start work cuz school time is over Neutral
Dunno exactly why but Maman isent playing anymore cuz he get bored and i havent same fun without him...and anyway continue to play l2 and know that in 12 day i have to stop it anyway cuz of holiday and work is not very exiting....
If there are enought ppl this saturday 20:00 +1gmt and sunday 16:00+1 gmt we can make last siege and pwn those nubs :p Until sunday i will log anyway not allday but i will log some hours :p
Was rly rly fun play with u all, i finded many new friends and nice l2 players Surprised tnx u all for have been in holi :*

If any1 wonna add me in msn nicotin1000@yahoo.it

guys what we gona to do?

1 -leave server for summerbreak?

2 Re-open new clan ? and get clanhall from beni

3 other clan ? if we do that than together not everyone in other clan

i dont need too say it was a pleasure to play with u guys,....cause on shadow i had one of the biggest and actives clans with really pro players like maman,tobiwan,alliascalli,fabi and much more of them..... here i joined CI with gauss he is hard and nice leader BT know how to own the server and quite also server or play on other chars from time too time... than maman ask me to join hools and for sure i thought BENI hate me allot but he showed me his fvcking smartnes and cool kind how too lead the guys...perfect leader without screaming alot....i allready start missing this italian bastard and rally hope that there is a way in the future where we can play again on one server... in one clan....

Benitoz for sure u are smart like heel for on italian nerdcake :******

gl with your job and HF

Mambo aka Stengah aka MrNice
Back to top Go down
Dinger

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:36 pm

well... i know hools and beni,maman,alml and etc (old hools)from long time i love them all,here i finde allot of new ppl,good players and funny guys,tnx all for the great time guys and one thing i learn HOOLIGANS cant die we will reborn again..till than see you all and if someone miss me nell4ho@windowslive.com see you again soon and ofc we will go to one last siege together
Back to top Go down
Freja

Freja

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Well, i wasnt playing here too long, but still im very happy i could play with you all Smile
Was funny when we f2cked almost 5 pt of enemy with 1 pt in goddart (w/o dance and song Very Happy), also when we killed 4 pt of enclave with 2 pt Smile lol!
Soon i'll relase my movie from last valakas pvp, if anyone will interested i post it here.

HOPE YOU ALL WILL BE ONLINE IN SATURDAY/SUNDAY Smile)
Back to top Go down
Mambo_stengah

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 pm

i dont write my msn in cause i hate u alllll XD

therealmambo@msn.com sex spam allowed i just put u to my ignor list....

seeya ingame or in Germany .... see ya on last siege at saturday/sunday

Mambo
Back to top Go down
GrandSavage

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 pm

heh, i dont know how you will understand me... but even on this sh1ty frintezza with you guys it was awesome
i has great fun to play with you, after "phenomenon" i thought i'll leave server, but you make me "breath" again ))))
i'll miss you but i hope we will meet again =)
hf on holydays and gl with work =)
Back to top Go down
Jack1e

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 am

It was a pleasure to play with you guys. Was the best clann i ve ever played in... and dont forget to watch 9 vs 9 pvp every day .)
Back to top Go down
Alml

Alml

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:22 am

fsss dinger nab. .. :* I will add you Very Happy ..I will ^^
Back to top Go down
micina

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am

same for me and iboja.. great pleasure to play with u all though i didnt have much time last few weeks i plan to start play again since september..
for me hooligans were great clan with great ppl and very good clan leader. HOOLIGANS ROCKS I love you
wish u all GL in game and in real life too and hopefully we meet in game or somewhere:)

oor contact: marushaak@seznam.cz
Back to top Go down
Aryel-Nihal

Aryel-Nihal

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm

I dont know what to say... only T.T
Cicipu@msn.com <----- msn
Back to top Go down
cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 am

Noooooooooooooooooo Hooly never die!! I will Miss you all Sad I really don't have anymore words Sad

If anyone want add me to X-Fire: progmatrix Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holi end - last sieges :p   Holi end - last sieges :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holi end - last sieges :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hooligans :: General-
Jump to: